Read this carefully
To keep GZZT.org running smoothly and to assist us in exercising our editorial discretion, we have set up policies for submitting sites for our consideration.
We may reject, delete, or edit submissions that violate these policies or that we otherwise believe, at our sole discretion, should not be included in the directory. We may also reject, delete, or block other sites that we believe to be associated with a user who has violated these policies.
You should take a few moments to understand these policies and the steps to submit a site before you begin. Failure to understand and follow these instructions generally will result in the rejection of a submission.
- Determine whether a site is appropriate for submission.
- Do not submit purely commercial sites, corporate sites or business sites. Gzzt only selects sites whose content or services are essentially useful and free. The only option for commercial sites is the sponsor plan
- Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs.
- Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
- Do not submit sites with illegal content.
- Do not submit sites "under construction". We usually do not select sites with few months of life.
- Do a quick search in the directory to be sure your site isn't already listed.
- Identify the best category for your site. We have an enormous array of subjects to choose from. You should submit a site to the most related category. Sites submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories may be rejected or removed. Follow the instructions on the submission form carefully. Descriptions of sites should describe the content of the site concisely and accurately.
- If you submit a site to be considered by the editorial team remember that there are no guarantees that your site will be included in the directory.
- Only the sponsor option ensures the inclusion of a link in the chosen category for one year. These sites are displayed in the top of the category marked as "sponsor"
- The inclusion criteria are based on the quality and usefulness of the sites. If a site is not selected we will not refund the amount of donation. The editors will not discuss about sites that have not been selected.
- If you're not sure if you should suggest your site... your site probably is not suitable for Gzzt.org.
- If you suggest a link means that you agree to these terms.